Sunday 9 September 2018

Open wide zipper pouch

I just made another open wide zipper pouch. I just love these little projects! It's the middle size of the free pattern by Noodlehead.


A quilt sometimes can feel overwhelming, little projects like this are very satisfying.


Especially if they are a gift to a person, who loves it. That green print by the way is one of my all-time favourites!


This pouch I made for a dear colleague who is off to an adventure in South America, with a backpack and a one way ticket. Since I know how messy a backpack can get I made her that pouch to hopefully avoid any mess!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pouch. This pattern always turns out nice and I agree - a small make like this is so nice in between those bigger quilted projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Making zippered pouches is Sew much fun!

    ReplyDelete