Thursday 6 September 2018

Bee blocks for Allison

I just realised that I never showed you the bee blocks I made for Allison in July!


Allison is making a two colour quilt in mainly yellow and white but also with some chartreuse.When you're making a big quilt it's always good to get some help of your quilty bees!


Allison's quilt design includes these beautiful star blocks that accompany applique blocks, that Allison is doing herself.


I used a variety of yellow prints and made one block in chartreuse. The blocks are 8.5" square.


Here and here you can see the progress Allison is making with her quilt. This is going to be a beautiful one!

1 comment:

  1. Some more stars :) You picked fun fabric combinations. I am really looking forward to that quilt. It is always intriguing what she comes up with. xo

    ReplyDelete