Wednesday 4 January 2017

I am Queen Bee for January/ February!

It's January again and that means I'm Queen Bee for the next two months!

I picked a beautiful improv log cabin block design by Debbie of A Quilter's Table, the tutorial can be found here on her blog.

 
I was planning on making two blocks to show my bees what my plan is, but I kept on going and made four blocks because I had so much fun!! I had to stop myself otherwise I would have made a lot more with no more work left for my bees!

I am in love with this colour combination at the moment.
Light blue:


Dark navy blue:


and yummy mustard:


I am planning to make a baby quilt for a friend who recently had a baby boy.

Can't wait to see what blocks my bees come back to me!

Linking this to Let's Bee Social and Farbenspiel

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks, I love dark blue and mustard. I hope you get lots of lovely blocks from your worker bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these so much and the color is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely fabrics! Can't wait to see more blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see what fabrics I can find :)

    ReplyDelete