Wednesday 4 January 2017

2017 - an outlook

I like making goals. And lists. I like Do-Do -Lists.
That keeps me focused and it also makes me feel good to strike things off my list that I have finished.

So here is my 2017 To-Do- List in no particular order.

1. Bee Quilt - Tulips 


These were my very first bee blocks and are yet to become a quilt.
 
2. Bee Quilt 2 -'Time Tunnel' Baby Quilt


I just love these improv quarter log cabin blocks designed by Debbie of A Quilter's Table!

3. I am making a cozy quilt for one of my best friends. She would like to have a quilt with a fleece backing, so I hope I can finish the quilt quicker than when I have to do a pieced backing.Other than that I am free to do whatever I want - she is a good friend!

4. Ever since I've seen this quilt by Karen Lewis I wanted to do a Kaleidoscope Quilt. I so do love that design. I have an idea for a colour scheme, but it's not finalised. 

5. And again the 5th maybe quilt from last year.


A year on I still love these fabrics!! And I so do want to make a quilt from these!!

But who knows what will happen after I go to QuiltCon! I'm going to QuiltCon!!!! I don't know with what crazy ideas I come home! It's not long now and I will do just one work shop but it's the one I am so looking forward to!


One of my main goals though is to challenge myself.
That's why I signed up for the 2017 Mighty Lucky Quilting Club! Every month a new challenge, great!


 I also want to re-visit some orphan blocks and see what I can do with them. And go with the flow.
Just go with the flow.


2 comments:

  1. Both of them are great patterns! I have never seen Log cabins like these !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to see the two bee quilts come together. And Quilt Con so envious. You will have to share lots of pictures and stories :)))

    ReplyDelete