Saturday 23 July 2016

Crosscut Quilt Along - I'm taking part!

I will join my very first Quilt- Along! It's the Crosscut Quilt- Along by Debbie of 'A quilter's table'.

I have great admiration for Debbie and just love all of her quilts. She recently made this Crosscut quilt and I loved it.

She is now hosting a quilt along for a mini quilt of about 24'' and I thought, ok, I can do that! Even though I have a lot of other things on... but who hasn't?

This is my fabric pull and I'm pretty excited about it already.


I love olives and mustard colours and apart from the one on top and the cross hatch fabric none of these have been cut into! So no use of scraps for me here.

And that's the low volumes:


They're already cut into 10'' squares ready to be cut and sliced again.

The Quilt- Along starts Monday, July 25th 2016.Come join us!

10 comments:

  1. Die Stoffe sehen sehr ansprechend aus. Wo hast Du diese denn bestellt/gekauft? Ich bin sehr gespannt auf den Fortschritt. Ich bin allerdings immer so hin und her gerissen, was man mit solchen Mini-Quilts anfängt.
    Grüße, STeph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ich mache ein Kissen draus. Das Layout ist für einen Mini Quilt von ca. 24" x 24", ich mache es etwas größer 25"= 65cm und das ist perfekt für mein großes Kissen!
      Mini Quilts kann man auch super als Deko aufhängen.

      Delete
  2. This is your first quilt-along? Awesome! I'm so pleased you are joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a newbie to a Quilt- Along! So far all QAL I've seen were a bit too work intense for me or would have taken up too much of my time. Yours seems scrip and short and I like that a lot!

      Delete
  3. Oh, liebe Daniela! Tolle Stoffauswahl. Das wird super! Bin schon gespannt.
    Ein tolles Muster ist das, hab´s mir eben angesehen und auf Pinterest fest gehalten!
    Liebe Grüße
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ich finde es auch super. Bin sehr gespannt!!

      Delete
  4. I'm participating, too -- great fabrics in your pulls shown above!

    ReplyDelete